Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Reform School Girls: Show Us Your Panties

Not exactly sure what I expected from Reform School Girls, but for some reason I was not ready for this all-out, 80s-style, t & a spectacular. I think I was expecting The Legend of Billie Jean or Ladies & Gentleman, The Fabulous Stains. Reform School Girls, however, is kind of like Porky's but with no guys. I don’t know why, but I thought that Wendy O. Williams’ presence would mean that at least some level of class would be on display. But I guess I was wrong. What’s on display is a lot of ladies underwear of the thong variety. In this reform school, the prison outfits are nothing more than hospital scrub blouses cut just below the cooter line. The budget for Day-Glo panties seems to have been the films’ biggest expense. Well, that and hairspray. This reform school populace seem to be escapees from a Motley Crue video—hair hoppers for the hair metal generation. I won’t bother you with the plot description, cause honestly, what’s the point, but as for a late night find on cable, you couldn’t do much better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.